Welcome to CMA Karate
Join us on facebook: www.facebook.com/groups/260860430603545
CMA Karate are pleased to be able to supply
Knockout Sport Karate Gi
to individuals, clubs and instructors.
CHILDREN'S SIZE HEAVYWEIGHT GI
CLICK HERE FOR DETAILS
For training dates during school holidays, gradings, courses etc.
Go to Diary Dates here
Congratulations to Oliver and Charlotte our new junior 1st Dans
See who is sponsoring our athletes for the WIKF European championships in Cyprus in October. Click here
C.M.A. offers quality karate instruction for all the family.
Senior Instructors Barry Lovett 5th Dan and Sarah Padget 3rd Dan have over 40 years experience of teaching between them.
We teach Wado Ryu Karate, an art which brings out the best in you. You learn karate at your pace and you will benefit from increased confidence, fitness, skill levels, self defence. Children particularly benefit from all these aspects plus self discipline which helps in all parts of daily life.
We offer classes for all ages:
- Children's Classes
- for 6 – 11 year olds - a more traditional and structured approach to karate but still with that element of fun.
- Youth Classes
- for 12 – 15 year olds - approaches karate with the same traditions and structure but that little more demanding.
- Adult Classes
- for 16 years and above - encompassing all aspects of karate taught to black belt and beyond to teaching and coaching qualification levels.
Karate classes in the following areas:
- Tunbridge Wells
We also run after school classes in:
- Blackthorns Primary School – Lindfield
- Cumnor House School - Haywards Heath
- Great Walstead School - Lindfield
- Grovelands Primary School – Hailsham
- St Marks Primary School – Tunbridge Wells
- St. Matthews Primary School - Tunbridge Wells
- St Peters Primary School - Tunbridge Wells
- Wadhurst Primary School - Wadhurst
View News Items